Terms & Conditions
www.porkshopbypost.co.uk and www.theporkshop.co.uk is owned and operated by Mr and Mrs Gardner, a company registered within the UK with registered number 11970496. The registered address is 17 Victoria Road East, Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom FY5 5HT.
Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer to them in the future before making any orders with us.
- You will be able to look at all The Pork Shops available products without having to provide any details. These will only be needed for any enquiries or orders placed.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by The Pork Shop and must not be reproduced without our prior written consent.
- The Pork Shop will take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. The Pork Shop cannot be held liable if this website is unavailable at any time. This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- When using The Pork Shop website, you shall not post, send to or from this Website any material that:
- You have not obtained all necessary consents
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
If any of these above mention items are found The Pork Shop will fully co-operate with any police involvement required by us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material of this nature to this website.
- We, The Pork shop will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is always correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and whilst we will try our upmost to maintain the correctness of all areas of the website, The Pork Shop make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date. The material provided on this Website, does so without any conditions or warranties of any kind.
If you should have any questions or queries in regard to our terms and conditions please contact us at email@example.com